Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jason Jack Elwell





Yesterday was Jason's Bday, it was supposed to be a day of celebration and in some ways it was. We went to dinner last night with Tori, Taylor, Brogan, Mike, my Mom and all four of my boys. John, Niki and Harley also joined us. It was a great dinner, little hectic but good that we were all together. We took beautiful flowers up to his grave site and sat for awhile. Man, we really miss him! Due to the amount of tears yesterday I just didnt have it in me to do a post in his honor. Today I found some pictures to share with everyone. I had a great time looking for these, brings back some pretty awesome memories and helps remind me of how blessed we all are to have had him in our lives.




This is so Jason! I believe we were in Lake Mead




As much as Jason complained about his dogs we all know how much he loved them.



I had no idea I had this one, it was hidden in another folder. This was a remote camping trip we took Morgan and Houstin on up to Forrest Lake.


This is one of my favorite pictures of Jase. It was taken when we first starting dating and he was always at the shop working on his race car. It really shows his blue eyes.

Here we are at the races, I cannot believe how little the boys are


Snowmobiling with either Jared or Rusty or Jared and Rusty. Maybe the day they all got caught in the snow and it took them hours to dig out.






Palm Springs, March 09



Palm Springs March 09


Classic! Kriss, Ryan and Jason on the beach in Puerto Rico.


Cruise...in what we called the toad licker tower!!


Okay, that is going to have to be enough for right now. I have piles and piles of photos I will start sharing.

1 comment:

ToRi and cReW said...

Thank you! Looking at them--its almost as if I can hear him and smell him (I know weird).

Miss that man more than anything! I am lucky to have had the honor of being his sister... and his Tor.