Thursday, November 18, 2010

Creating Memories

Last weekend we worked on the basement! LOOK LOOK!!! Its coming along so nice. We had so much fun together creating memories, well at least I did. It feels so good to work on something you know is going to be there forever for your family to enjoy. We did put some empty beer cans in the walls for Jason.

Main Theater room, you can really see where the bar is going now.

Here are the boys working on the ceiling in the hallway. They stayed up a little late the night before and were pretty grumpy for awhile.





Andy doing the messuring, and marking all the spots for me to put a screw in. I did the best I could!


I even strapped on the tool belt. Honestly had a total blast but that can wear you out!




Houstin shot his first Elk on Sunday, he was so excited and we are so proud of him. Looks pretty gross but very cool for H. Here he is with Jared (Uncle) and Brogan (Cousin). Thanks Tori for putting that on your blog so I could steal it!



All in all we are doing well, we had the ick come through the house. I was in bed for two straight days. Not my idea of time off but I am now well rested. Caleb stayed home from school twice this week and Morgan once. Guster is still sick and home again today. Its been a yucky one! Mom is doing so good, she has most of her Xmas done and that makes her happy. She did have an interview with the City yesterday, we are crossing our fingers. We are hanging Xmas lights on the house, almost done! I cant believe I figured out how to do that, thanks for your help Noodle! Looking forward to Thanksgiving, wish we were all together!






No comments: