Tuesday, November 9, 2010

They say Laughter is the best medicine!

WARNING, you might laugh so hard you pee your pants. Just be careful with your head so you dont do the same thing I did.

I wish I had something amazing to tell you, but really I dont! Cleaned Morgans room "Love Hut" on Saturday, went to unplug the IPOD doc and smacked my eyebrow bone on the window ledge. It put me to my knees and I wanted to cry. I was brave and didnt cry but walked around with a huge bump on my eyebrow.....the black started shortly aferwards. Everytime Mom would look at me she would laugh, the kind where she bends over praying she is not going to pee her pants from laughing so hard. You all know what laugh I am talking about.


That is some funny stuff right there...................................

No comments: