Sunday, April 29, 2012

Back to life....back to reality........


Coming home and settling back in has taken just as much effort as packing to leave and the endless adventures while we were gone. We came home to a house full of love...wait...I cannot tell a lie...we came home to mayhem and madness!!! The children and I am sure more than a handful of friends ate everything in the house that had not already gone rotten in the fridge......I could go on and on and on..................and on. However, the big picture.....there is no place like home! To hug my boys was the best feeling ever! I knew I missed them, but I didnt know just how much I had missed them until I got one of their fabulous hugs. They amaze me! I would love to post pictures of them but most of the time they are not around and when they are....Its not for long. We were able to pick the little ones up early on Wednesday and its been non stop fun ever since. I swear when I saw them they had grown an inch. Amazing kids.....all of them.


Nothing better than playing with Daddy



Tickle time is their favorite!!!



Even when there is an accidental kick to the cheek from little brother. 


I often wonder....who is the kid? 


No really....who is the kid! Dean fixed the lawn mower this weekend and did something to it that made it fast and sounds like it could fly....he was in heaven! 


Ryker 


Flying kites with Daddy in the back yard. Love the Moon in the back ground. 



Nanny's garden. Kayleann and Gus were out there all day helping her. We did a lot of work in the front yard as well. Hope to show some some fabulous results soon. 


Happy summer is here and itching to get the boat out! 

Peace....love....cheers....Bren

No comments: