Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Off to Europe!!!!

I am off...gone..relaxing in the silence....drooling in the corner of a room somewhere in Europe. Could be Amsterdam, Italy, Paris, Switzerland.....cant care. Is time to unwind and spend some time with someone super fabulous!!!  I am going to miss you kids but I will be home with lots of stories to tell and hopefully not so mean...


So from all of us here at Lake Mountain we wish you all a fantastic Easter!!!! 
I plan on posting through the European journey so you can keep tabs on Dean and I.




Lake Mountain Crew




Noodle (Caleb), who pulled A's and two B's!!



Pumpkin (Kayleann) after she got her nails done at the spa. She chose 10 different colors!  



Dean, Friday afternoon Ranger ride in the hills with his Lady



Our Ranger Danger...We love you!! (Mommy loves you most)



Morgonzo (Morgan)...So So handsome!!!



 Me and my oldest man child after running with Noodle who tried to kill me!!!



My Mama! Have fun in Arizona!!!!



Ahhh..Monster (Ryker) chillin with his Daddy, his favorite time. 



Peace....Love.....Cheers! Watch for pictures from Europe!!!!! 

No comments: