Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Here we go, I am attempting to follow my sister in law who is witty, funny and very creative. I will do my best but may have to steal some ideas from her.
So begins my journey to keep you all posted on the going ons of my little family. We are all doing very well. We have had a great summer so far! Caleb spent a week at Scout Camp and Morgan, well Morgan is just a long boarding sensation. We miss Papa (almost one year) and Houstin every day but moving forward the best we can with our lives. We did move to the golf course just down from our other house and it looks like we may be moving back at some point. Everyone seems to be a little home sick and this house is HUGE! I laugh everytime I try and find one of the kids and have to use the intercom. I will have to keep you posted on that happening.

No comments: