Friday, July 23, 2010

So much to share.......so little time!

I have so much to share but so little time. We have been packing all week, thank you boys! And work has been extremly busy. So playing the balancing act has me very tired! Kayl and Morgan have been my HERO's! They are out doing the shopping right now (hate Walmart), washing and gassing up the Jeep then on to packing. Thought I would share some tid bits just in case you were able to get online today Mom.



Caleb taking his last swing before he left on vacation. He is gone for two weeks, miss you already Noodle!


Pictures of the house to remind us of our great adventure of moving twice in one year.




Here are my little packers that have saved me this week. Thanks guys! And thanks Noodle for packing your room before you left.

Morgan, Kayl and Taryn (Kayls girlfriend)



So here is the story, I left yesterday to market and come home to my packers taking a break. I was instructed to stand in the doorway as Morgan and Taryn are laughing hystericaly. Kayl walks around the corner in his new "get up". What you cannot see very clear is the underwear he has on.....mens string bikini! I laughed so hard.....what a great break from a stressfull day!

Last but not least. Last weekend I had a fabulous hike up Horsetail falls. Map said it was 1.99 miles up.....there is NO WAY! It had to have been at least 2.5 miles up. Very pretty but not my favorite hiking trail.



No comments: