Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sunday we went hiking up to Stewart Falls Morgan, Caleb, Jed a friend from work and I. We had a great hike until the children decided to make their own path up the side of the mountain (were all the green is) it scared me so bad I started to cry!







It was an amazing hike and fun to watch the boys, until they pulled their dangerous stunt!






The weekend before I had the bright idea of hiking Timp Cave. Remember this is a three mile (round trip ) hike up 1100 ft and I am totally out of shape. I thought I was going to be the only 36 year old women to stroke out on the trail.







Me and Noodle at the top. He looked at me and said "wow Mom your sweating like a dog" hmmmmm thanks Noodle!




We went through the cave together and it was awesome! After sweating like a dog going into the cave was very refreshing. The average temp in the cave is 45 degrees. Great fun together.



On the way down...finally! Caleb in his Ray Bans.....He is such a stud!








Same Weekend I took Caleb and Gus out on the lake. It was Taylors BDay so I was able to join Jared and Tori, well actually Jared got me out on the lake! The boat wouldnt start but apparently it was the operator, not the boat. And once out on the lake I learned that when you are listing to the radio, yeah....you will kill your battery if you dont start the boat occationaly! Thank you Jared for saving me twice in one day!!!!!










It was so much fun to watch the kids play king of the tube. They all had a blast...another great day!



First Blog....not to bad! Stay tuned I am going to try and snap some photo's of Morgan......he is so hard to capture! Love you all and hope you have enjoyed it so far.

No comments: