Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Morgan,Morgonzo,Mogi,Mo

Nothing is harder than getting Morgan to allow you to take his picture. Almost 15 years old and getting ready for his learners permit. OH MAN I AM SCARED! After Kayl wrecked my Jeep into my Truck I am a little shy on this issue. Morgan went through a head band stage, now it is X-mas lights in his room (Morgan calls his room the LOVE hut) and shopping for new posters. He even has Noodle hanging them in his room as well. He worked with his dad last week and earned some dough and went out and bought a parachute to hang onto when he is long boarding. He is just as creative and entertaining as his old man.




Morgan braces free arm wrestling with Mikey our neighbor that we miss so much!




Mikey on the smack down!




Sherry's turn, she is one tuff cookie.


Had to throw this one in there. We miss Mikey and Sherry and all the fun we have when our families are together.

1 comment:

ToRi and cReW said...

Ok-- I have tried to comment and it hasn't stuck-- so "this is a test and only a test-- **can you hear the annoying noise** of the emergency broadcast system" **can you see the striped screen** sadly I think that our kids have no idea what I am talking about.......