Friday, February 18, 2011

BASEMENT....SOOOOOO CLOSE


OHHHH MAN i am so frustrated yet so happy. The basement has been a nightmare trying to finish. UGGGG!!!!!!!!! So last week we had everything mapped out, ready for tile, paint, carpet good to go. UNTIL........the tile company ran out of tile so it was back to the drawing board for me. Hectic few weeks with work so cramming in tile shopping has not been my best friend. Found tile two days ago, purchase it right there on the spot! No messing around! This morning Matt shows up to tile, I am in SLC at an appointment with the floor design and tile map in my briefcase. GOOD GRIEF! Get home...tile is the wrong thickness....UM anything else????

So we are finally on our way.......here is the beginning......you can follow with me to the bitter end. Feel free for those of you that are close to drop by for a drink to hold down the stress level. Those of you far away.....flowers always work or call someone close to come over for a drink.
All I can say is I heart Matt (Morgans Dad) and Aaron (Morgans Uncle) for doing this for me.

Hall way before Tile


Theater Room before Tile




Tile and Tile design


Landing before Tile



I am crossing my fingers!!!!!



No comments: