Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SUPER BOWL


Every year we have a tradition with the boys, they get to choose whatever they want to eat on Super Bowl Sunday. I promise you we have had some very interesting years, anywhere from crispy cream donuts to sushi....yes the kids were sick that year (I believe gummy bears were in there somewhere to). This year we broke tradition....I know I know, but we all have to grow up sometime. The boys let me cook this year doing things a little healthier. We made Sliders, Nacho's and of course Morgans specialty...chicken wings! FYI, I have been trying to put together a cooking blog, watch for the link to the right. Most of you know I was not the cook in this house for a reason, its been a very interesting journey.


I have a feeling this post is going to get me in trouble....OH well...bring it on boys I am so not scared of you......


Um....I am not sure what this is but its really funny!


I love hanging out with my boys. We were all cooking together. If you notice, Kayl has a little road rash on his cheek from a long boarding crash that day.


Mikey came over and had a towel war with Morgan. You know when you flip the end of the towel with a snap, crack....ooooohhhhh red mark! Of course Mikey only wears shorts so you can only imagine how red his legs were.




Um.....I have no idea what this is but its funny!



What a great day.......we had so much fun cooking and eating together. Its a blast to hang out with my boys. What a lucky Mom.....

No comments: