Monday, February 14, 2011

Life's Moments


I had the most amazing weekend with my boys. We didnt go anywhere or do anything, just stayed home. Well, I stayed home and did the house work and the boys played. Yesterday was so warm! I had been in the house all day long baking, meal planning and cleaning house.

This is what I found when I went outside to see my boys.

Noodle Long boarding

Kayl Long boarding

Morgan Long boarding

They had set up chairs on the curb. Kayl had all the doors open to his car playing loud music. So awesome to watch them play, listen to them laugh and coach each other. All that was missing was my sweet boy Houstin. We all hope he will be able to come over and play soon.


This is now the screen saver on my phone. I laughed so hard watching these two that tears were streaming down my cheeks! They decided to help me finish the housework so Kayl vacuumed while Morgan mopped behind him. They kept running into each other, Morgan was so irritated with Kayl when he would step on the wet floor. Oh man I wish I would have recorded this!



I asked the boys if they would burn the shredding. I swear I have ZERO time to sit in front of a shredder...not on the top of my "to do" list. I turned the IPod on and stood there listening to the boys chat and laugh. I feel so lucky they are mine. They amaze me every day! Lucky Mom feeling once again thanks boys for being so incredible!


You are simply AWESOME!

No comments: