Monday, February 28, 2011

Kayl 18th Birthday Party!!!!!


Kayl is going to be 18 on Wednesday. I cannot believe this day is coming, I thought I was ready however looking at pictures of him on Saturday.....I am so not ready! Total bawl baby thinking about it. Its gone way to fast! We had a dinner party for him yesterday. I made his favorite dinner, Chili Verde and Mom made him a champagne cake. We listened to Andrea Buccelli, Enya and Iron Wine during dinner and fully enjoyed each others company. I am so so proud of the man he has become!

First time making this cake. Mom wasnt super happy with the recipe but it was excellent!


Happy Birthday song, we tried the Marilyn Monroe voice (we sounded horrible!)


Here are the boys at the dinner table. They are so fun to have dinner with.



This cracked us all up! Morgan Morgan Morgan....I love you so much! You make me laugh so hard! Morgan has etiquette day coming up. He went and bought a new shirt with Kayl and Noodle yesterday and dressed up. He kept saying he felt "fancy" he looks so handsome. He is also planning on going to Prom with his cute girlfriend Brynne. Issue is......boy cant dance....and I mean BOY CANT DANCE! So he grabbed Caleb and gave him a twirl...or maybe I should say threw him around like a rag doll. The best!

He knocked him on the floor and slid him through his legs (what was that? Some country dancing move or something???)

Ummmm.....is this part of the Tango?



HA HA HA....no Caption needed here. Just look and you will laugh!


It was a fantastic weekend with the kids and Mama! I love looking back on a Monday morning and smiling on how wonderful my family is. I have put more pictures to the right side from Kayls Bday party.

No comments: