Monday, March 21, 2011

THE LAST BASEMENT POST EVER!!!!

I look over the past few months and all I have posted about has been the "BASEMENT". Enough Enough Enough.....we are finally DONE! Ahhhhhhh, such an amazing feeling to finally be able to move onto something else. Geez I wonder whats next...hmmmmmm I am sure I will think of something very frustrating and time consuming!

I have so many people to thank. So without further delay.......

Toya Larsen with Unigue Tile and Stone...girl you were a life saver! Toya designed our tile and helped with the ordering of everything! She is a super star and works with some amazing people. LOVE THEM. Toya also does interior design on the side......if your in need, Toya is your girl. www.uniquetile.net toya@uniquetile.net

Beverly over at Home Depot in American Fork....she was so awesome as I changed my mind a zillion times on the carpet. Thanks Beverly!

John Wallace with JW Floor Covering, awesome job laying the carpet and fixing the edge of the carpet leading into the tile. He didnt even charge us extra for that! 866-594-6782

CARPET REHAB 1, Ryan over there is awesome! He came in and cleaned the carpet in the entire house for one hell of a price. He took out stains and smells in the carpet I thought would never come out. Ryan...you are a SUPER STAR! Find them on Face book Carpet Rehab 1 1 801-857-7562 carpetrehab1@yahoo.com (psssssttttt....tell them I sent you, if you do, they will clean my boat and it could really use a cleaning)

Crayton......family friend did all of our electrical. Crayton is awesome! And Jared Elwell for keeping Crayton company and making sure he had a cold beer.

Mikey Percell.....Painter extrodinar.........did all the painting and treated me like I was one of his workers. Didnt care that I had a blister on my finger from caulking! Love you man.....

Last but not least. My family.......Mom, Morgan, Kayl, Caleb and Guster always digging in. Matt and Aaron Eagar for doing all the tile work. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMGOSH! It looks FANTASTIC Sister!!! Hey, now you can concentrate on Big Sisters comin to town and having many GRAND adventures! Excellent job on the basement :) Love You! mmmwahh!