Monday, March 21, 2011

UH.....what just happened...PROM?

I honestly wonder where the time went. Morgan, my baby...the little boy who's butt fit in the palm of my hand (sorry buddy but it did!). Now all of the sudden I am in the throws of a Prom party, tuxedo, flowers, dress colors, photos......UH, WHAT JUST HAPPENED? He grew up and all of the sudden girls are important. Am I really ready for this???..I say not really! I am lucky that Morgans cute little girlfriend Brynn is darling and we love having her around. We have her as often as we can for family dinner. Shes a cutie!


Tyler helping Morgan get ready. Love the hat but Morgan wouldnt wear it. (ooohhh second look at this one and he does resemble someone from the 80's)


Nice!!!




I will cherish this picture forever!


End result, Morgan and Brynn! Thank you sweet sister Tori http://www.torielwellphotography.blogspot.com/
For those of you that are curious, Morgan danced a slow song. Good call buddy!

Family Dinner


Mom and Dad (Jack and Marsha) Started a new tradition. They come to each one of the childrens house once a month so we can all visit. This month it was my turn. For those of you that know Dad you know what a picky eater he is....and I mean PICKY! When you order a burger for Dad, you order a burger on a bun..period. Jason freaked me out the first time we had Mom and Dad over for dinner. UGG I agonized over what to feed Dad for so long. I think Jason did it just to watch me squirm! So, I am very careful what I put in front of Dad and expect him to gobble up. I would never show a horrible picture of me like this one (what is that look on my face????) but "I GET BRAGGING RIGHTS"! Dad's plate is EMPTY! We had such a fabulous time together, it was so nice to see Mom and Dad, Houstin, Jared, Tori and Brogan. Amazing family and I love them all dearly! Mom I fixed the comments section so you can post anonymous if you choose.






No comments: