Monday, January 17, 2011

CALEB'S BIG 13TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Saturday was Calebs 13th birthday. I cannot believe all my kids are teenagers!!!! He had a great day snowboarding with Kayl, Morgan, John, Nikki, Harley and Nikki's parents. I stayed home and prepared for his party. Had a great time decorating (Thanks Mom and Sherri) making ribs and watching Mom make the cake.
Hope you had a great Birthday Noodle! Love you buddy!!!!


Matt brought Caleb a coconut for his Bday. I told him to bring Caleb something totally off the wall. If anyone can do that, it would be Matt! (Morgans Dad)


My boys!!!!!
Mom made Caleb an awesome carrot cake. Two layers of yummy goodness!


I of course was totally obnoxious and had everyone wearing tieras and beads. I think the kids are used to me being a dork!



We decorated the house, Caleb had no idea we had that planned. I had so much fun with Mom and Sherri decorating.



Caleb has grown up so fast, I am so proud of the person he has become. Next....Kayl will be 18, Houstin and Morgan 16! All in one year......UGGGG I am in for it.

1 comment:

Faerie Maven said...

You may be in for it sis, but its all worth it :) Tay just turned 20 and Jay will be 25. As for the dorkness...thats what makes us such an awesome family!