Wednesday, January 12, 2011

VACATION......PLEASE

Here is the deal, we are currently trying to put together a Ski trip to see Leslie and Joshua. After I froze my butt off last night and woke up to totally dreary cold weather I am putting my foot down. We need tropics, sunshine, the fabulous smell of the ocean, no more of this snow and cold crap! TORI I NEED YOU! By this time almost every year there is a trip that has been planned for months, or we are packing to leave. Tori my sweet sister is the best at planning trips. Last year I was in the Florida Keyes... wish I could share photos but they are on the crashed computer. I am sharing some photos from past years starting in 2007.



Cruise! Puerto Rico, St. Lucia, Barbados, Antigua, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, St. John
January 2008
Palm Springs!
March 2009
Puerto Rico
March 2008

Cruise with the Boys!
April 2007


Maui
March 2007

I say....Tori.....put your thinking cap on and let those fingers do some fancy computer work.....get us out of here! Any suggestions people????????? Don't say Alaska April...I need to thaw out already.


1 comment:

Faerie Maven said...

Tell ya what...you plan someplace warm and sunny and we will meet you there! We are permafrosted up here and I'm ready to Move!!!
Love you Sister!
mmmmwahhh