Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Round and Round and Round we go

Round and Round....go, go go........when I finally do get to stop, will someone please hand me a glass of wine and provide a cabana boy? I dont even care if he speaks English!


I would like everyone to know, its my Moms fault! She taught me everything I know and if she didnt teach it to me.....its hereditary. This little germ, gene, microscopic annoyance in my blood tells my brain I can do everything. I will make time, make myself available and just do it. WHOA....slow this down! Running a 101 fever today, been awake since 2:30 this morning with body aches. BUT, I am still working full force, managed to get dinner in the crock pot and kids should be home in 30 minutes or less. Puh.......this sucks. Enough of that.....

Mama is doing so AMAZING! She has had a rough time this winter being couped up in the house. We have had very few days here where the sun has been out. We are all feeling a little gloomy and need to be sun kissed. She decided she wanted to try something new, Snowshoeing. Yes, this is also were I get my craziness. Snowshoeing Mom? Really....why not pottery or something like that? So she ordered herself some fancy snowshoes from Cabelas. The day they came, she was outside making her way around the yard in her fancy snowshoes and sweat pants. Your so cute Mom!














Last weekend she chose to leave the house and head up American Fork Canyon. It was a gorgeous day, one of the few days we have seen the sun.



She send me a few text messages with her pictures but I cant get them to post here. So....I am being creative. This is up American Fork Canyon and looks like one of the pictures she took. I am so proud of Mom for taking the initiative and heading out. She is amazing and I am lucky she is my Mama!






Here we are shoveling snow a few weeks ago.
(I am scrunching..thats not a double chin, I dont think)

LOVE YOU MAMA!!!!!!

2 comments:

Faerie Maven said...

I wanna come!! Can we all order a pair? I miss you all so much! Kisses and hugs!
April Sue

Brenda Whitehead said...

Come on down! We miss you to sister.