Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mom's cannot be sick!!!!!

My days are blending together as I am coming out of a self induced NyQuil coma. After my long work day Tuesday I gave up the ghost and hit the sack. Woke up Wed morning feeling worse....a sick Morgan and a sick Mother. OH MAN!!! We were so sick we couldnt even take care of each other. I didnt see Morgan or Mom for hours at a time. Come to think about it.....I dont even know if Morgan went to school this morning, guess I better check! UGGGG

Wednesdays Caleb usually goes to his Dad's for a sleep over.

Yesterday after school goes kind of like this.

Caleb- "Mom are you feeling okay"
Me- "No buddy I think I am going to die"." Why arent you at your Dads?"
Caleb- "I didnt really want to go"
Me-"you used the fact that I am sick to get out of going to your Dads didnt you?"
Caleb- "yeah Mom I did"

This morning around 6:30 AM:

Caleb- "Are you feeling any better Mom?"
Me- "Not sure yet buddy, I dont want to move"
Caleb- "So I was thinking I would go to Jordans after school. I am kind of feeling sick and if come home, I might get even more sick".

See a problem here? Manipulating a situation and using a sick mom to get your way. Now that I can actually think semi straight I realized what took place. NOODLE!!!!


So I get up this morning to a disgusting kitchen. I dont get it, there wasnt a clean dish in the house! Me, Mom and Morgan were all in bed, Caleb and Kayl were the only ones home. They had left a pan on the stove on warm with dinner from the night before. BURNED and CAKED to the bottom of the pan, I broke a spoon trying to get it clean. I stood in the kitchen, in pajama's I have worn for two days and sweat buckets getting it clean. Why, is there one shirt in the washing machine? Where is my IPOD? Did the dogs go outside and get fed? What in the world is that smell????? Can someone explain to me why there is a bowl in the freezer with half cut up banana with the peel on?


MOMS CANNOT BE SICK!!!!!!!!

No comments: